Friday, July 15, 2005

Why is so Hard to say it?

Dear Bastorah,

Lately I feel that my spouse doesn't ever pay me a compliment,tell me that I'm attractive, assure me that I'm still desirable despite my mood swings and the fact that I've gained weight and am getting older, or say's "I love you," unless its just to be polite because I said it first. This feels like neglect. I feel so lonely. Is love a one-way street?
How many of you feel the way I do?
How many of you that feels the way I do are men?
I am so in love with her. During the clean days I am so sad not to be able to touch her. I look forward to mikvah night like a starving man waits for a meal. It becomes the most important thing for me.I live in a place where there's a lot of upheaval.
On our coming mikvah night, there is a very important event. Its very important for the good of Am Yisrael for everyone to get involved. She thinks it's pitiful to stay home that night just because of mikvah night. She's right. The future of the Jewish people is more important than my broken heart and swollen nuts. On the other hand, lets say we aren't together on mikvah night because something else outside of me is more important (as if!), still, I wish she could appreciate the way I feel and consider it a positive thing, rather than just a sign of pitiful weakness.
RCA

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.drlaura.com/main/

Buy her The proper care and freeding of husbands it works great

Sunday, July 17, 2005 3:25:00 PM  
Blogger Pragmatician said...

What an unusual letter, I thought it was women who felt neglected and didn't receive enough I love yous.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 7:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RCA-
First of all the mikvah night is so important it's not supposed to override anything, my teacher said that nothing should override the night of the Mikvah. Sex between husband and wife is so important, it draws the two of you closer, you need to communicate your feelings to her otherwise you'll feel very hurt and misunderstood. The future of the Jewish people is not more important to your broken heart, it's EQUAL to it, because each family is a olem, and the continuity of Klal Yisroel depends on the strength of the individual family units. You have to sit her down and have a real talk about how you feel. It may be scary, but you have to communicate with her. Communication is the key to marraige, and it sounds like she really needs a reality check in the way she's treating you. She just doesn't know - and it's up to you to tell her.

Get "Awareness," by Miriam Adahan. The most important book I've ever read. Also, check out this site, I think you may find it helpful:

http://www.nomoremrniceguy.com/index.php

Communicate! It's the key to everything... don't be afraid to stand up for yourself and your feelings...
Hatzlacha Raba!

Sunday, July 24, 2005 1:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

foncusedyid-
I'm sorry you're so angry.

Sunday, July 24, 2005 1:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound just like me. I have the same issues you have, and have not found a solution. It seems that whatever I do is never good enough! But I guess that is life! Be happy that you have a beautiful wife and cut kids live it for your kids not her!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 4:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! pompei sauna club accutane zithromax and allergic reaction Medical malpractice crisis bextra and side effects Grand mayan and vacation ownership http://www.home-insurance-nassau.info/Benefit_room_sauna_steam.html buick grand national photo

Thursday, February 15, 2007 6:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! bucks jackets View psd in windows fax and picture viewer Game area rugs Best cheap hotel deals in south lake tahoe car covers international harvester cars Hentai girl masturbating

Saturday, March 03, 2007 8:06:00 AM  
Anonymous mother son fuck stories said...

Then I washorrified. Hey, Sarge, Flud answered for the pair.
free erotic insest stories
free mother daughter incest stories
audio incest sex stories
mother daughter incest stories
dog women sex stories
Then I washorrified. Hey, Sarge, Flud answered for the pair.

Saturday, December 04, 2010 4:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home